Minecraft Dungeons update 1.17 (220.127.116.11) released for PS4 players. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.17 patch notes, the latest update added a new Hidden Depths DLC. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.17 also includes a long list bug fixes and chagnes.
Previously, an update added the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. A minor hotfix was also released recently.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are facing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.17 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s Minecraft Dungeons 1.17 Patch Notes (18.104.22.168)?
- Taking down these dangerous foes will immediately change the way you play the game. Beat them and they’ll drop one of two tokens: one which instantly increases the mission’s threat level and another which adds a rules modifier to your current mission
- Survive the mission with tokens in tow and you’ll earn the Raid Captain’s Bounty, a special reward at the end of the mission. Seek out these Raid Captains to add a new level of challenge and rewards to your missions!
- Guarding Strike (Melee)
- Luck of the Sea (Armor)
- Multi-Charge (Ranged)
- Refreshment (Ranged & Melee)
- Rush (Armor)
Disable Screen Shake
- Added a toggle to Accessibility settings that allows players to enable or disable screen shaking
- 10 new achievements/trophies to unlock on your adventures
Hidden Depths DLC:
- Three new underwater missions
- A mix of salty new mobs and enemies
- New weapons, gear, and artifacts
- Two new skins and a Baby Turtle pet
- Anchor (Melee)
- Encrusted Anchor (Unique Melee)
- Bubble Bow (Ranged)
- Bubble Burster (Unique Ranged)
- Coral Blade (Melee)
- Sponge Striker (Unique Melee)
- Harpoon Crossbow (Ranged)
- Heavy Duty Harpoon (Unique Ranged)
- Squid Armor
- Glow Squid Armor (Unique)
- Turtle Armor
- Nimble Turtle Armor (Unique)
- Eye of the Guardian
- Harpoon Quiver
- Satchel of Elixirs
- Satchel of Snacks
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Local co-op can now be played on PlayStation 4 without having to sign into a Microsoft account
- Fixed the number of killed enchanted mobs or mini bosses not updating properly for merchant progress and achievement progress
- Poison damage now scales with item power.
- Artifact-summoned pets can no longer destroy Scatter Mines.
- Iron Golem sounds can no longer be heard after the Golem has died.
- Fixed the Heart of Ender’s spinning attack only appearing for those host during online co-op.
- Fixed arrows from Flaming Quiver and Thundering Quiver dealing instant kill damage when deflected by a mob with the Deflecting enchantment .
- Fixed some antivirus software preventing progress from being saved.
- Powershaker’s explosion no longer blocks other players’ arrows.
- Secret locations no longer use placeholder narration when completing the missions.
- Fixed a chance of players getting stuck in the cage after dying on Underhalls.
- Players can no longer use ‘Return to Checkpoint’ while downed
- Removed unnecessary sound effects from the Download Hero screen
- Fixed enemy arrows not damaging Bees
- Fixed TNT collisions on falling blocks, gates, and Geomancer walls
- The ‘Subtitles’ option in Accessibility settings now has a proper toggle like other options
- Fixed Weeping Vine Bow, Bone Cudgel, Living Vines Armor, and Golden Piglin Armor not having unique shimmering sounds when dropped during gameplay
- Fixed the Environmental Protection armor property not reducing damage properly when Rugged Climbing Gear was equipped
- Fixed the Key Golem falling through the ground on Desert Temple
- Fixed players seen as holding both melee and ranged weapons on the inventory screen
- Increased the spacing of artifact icons on the Upload/Download Hero screens when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed overlapping touch controls and effects counter on the HUD when playing on Xbox Cloud Gaming
- Fixed mobs getting launched into the air after getting killed by the Fire Trail enchantment
- Chat wheel messages can now be selected using the D-Pad
- The Daily Trial modifier ‘50% of melee mobs have the Weakening enchantment’ is no longer applied to ranged mobs
- Artifact Charge no longer triggers after picking up a consumable item
- Improved the readability of the focus indicator on the friends list by using both outline and background highlight
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.17 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.