Minecraft Dungeons update 1.13 is now available for PS4 players. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.13 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with the Great One and a long list of bug fixes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues.
Today’s Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.13 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Minecraft Dungeons 1.13?
Performance & stability
- Fixed the host’s connection being lost after a 20-30 minute session when playing on Xbox
- Fixed several crashes across all platforms that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed several crashes when transitioning from a mission to the Camp when other players are still loading into the mission
- Fixed a crash that could occur on Nintendo Switch when loading into an Ancient Hunt
- Fixed the unlock location for Arch Haven not always appearing on Pumpkin Pastures
- Fixed gear dropping in inaccessible locations during Ancient Hunts
- Equipping armor with the Life Boost enchantment during the “Last Chance” screen no longer boosts health more than it should
- Fixed multiple Ancient Mobs spawning during Ancient Hunts
- Fixed several invisible collisions that were present in various missions
- Fixed some mobs not dropping souls, even when the player has Soul Gathering
- Fixed mission progress being blocked due to mismatched tiles on Warped Forest, Redstone Mines, and Creeper Woods
- Fixed environmental fire not dealing damage to players
- Fixed players getting stuck inside the sub-dungeon’s entrance on Crimson Forest
- Gold is always granted as a reward after completing Ancient Hunts, even if inventory is full
- Mobs killed by pets or mobs under the influence of the Love Medallion artifact now count towards merchant unlock progress
- Hoglins no longer appear in Daily Trials when 100% of melee mobs are replaced with another mob
- Both the host and the clients now see the bridge open properly in Gold Rooms
- Fixed sound looping for the Broken Sawblade
- The intended ambient music and sound effects now play when entering Gold Rooms
- Magma Cubes can now be stunned
- Fixed placeholder textures being displayed on trees after graphics settings are changed
- Fixed the menu becoming unresponsive after the ‘Session is full’ prompt was dismissed
- Fixed several issues with text-to-speech in menus
- Fixed text overlapping buttons on Ancient Hunt menus for several languages
- Fixed missing text about the Night and spawning mobs when a player is downed during online multiplayer
- Fixed incorrect button colors for the prompt that appears when canceling an Ancient Hunt
- Corrected the description of the Cool Down enchantment
- The proper name of Artifact Synergy now appears on the HUD
- Fixed the Korean translation of “Salvage”
- Fixed the Piglin merchant description to clarify that the restock price resets after completing an Ancient Hunt
- On the mission select screen, Creeper Woods no longer shows an undiscovered secret after Creepy Crypt is unlocked
- Non-host players now see the Wither damage properly on the HUD
- Llamamob is now properly named Llama
- Clarified the text on the Ancient Hunt screen to state that each spent Enchantment Point will reduce your Hero Level by one
- Fixed missing power level graphic after purchasing an item from a merchant
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.13 on PlayStation 4.