Minecraft Dungeons update 1.01 is now available on PS4. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.01 changelog, the latest update brings new features, various gameplay changes and bug fixes. In addition, Minecraft Dungeons version 1.01 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Minecraft Dungeons released with some known issues. Below follows every known Minecraft Dungeons bug, error, and current launch issue.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Minecraft Dungeons Update 1.01?
- Fixed occasional black screen on startup.
- Fixed various localization issues..
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
- A crash can occur in local co-op when P2 tries to join the game using a guest account
- Players can encounter an infinite loading screen after joining another player’s multiplayer session following reconnection to Xbox Live services whilst in a suspended state during singleplayer gameplay
- Players in an online session are sometimes not shown the reward screen after completing a mission and are not given a reward
- Players who are not friends do not appear as clients in an online multiplayer session hosted by a mutual friend
- Thundering and Electrified sound effects are not affected by SFX volume settings
- The number of players shown in an online session on the Friends screen may not show the correct number of players
Free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.01 is now available for download on PlayStation 4.