A new Minecraft Dungeons update 1.27 (1.15.1) is available to download on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to official Minecraft Dungeons 1.27 patch notes, the update resolves various issues with the game. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.27 (126.96.36.199) also includes performance fixes.
Previously, an update added Luminous Night update added new challenges featuring mysterious murals, perplexing puzzles, and more. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.27 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.27 Patch Notes (188.8.131.52) – June 8, 2022
- Fixed issues with tile generation on Nether Fortress and in Ancient Hunts that prevented players from progressing through the mission.
- Introduced a proper fix to tile generation on Spider Cave in Ancient Hunts that prevented players from progressing through the Ancient Hunt.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the cursor highlighting incorrect items slots on the Tower floor reward screen
- Fixed the sizing of UI elements appearing incorrectly on the Tower floor reward screen on several languages
- Addressed a bug where in the Tower, Slimes spawned by Corrupted Cauldron remain alive when the player loses one life and respawns.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.27 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.