Minecraft Dungeons update 1.25 (126.96.36.199) is now rolling out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to official Minecraft Dungeons 1.25 patch notes, the latest Luminous Night update added new challenges featuring mysterious murals, perplexing puzzles, and more. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.25 also includes additional quality-of-life features such as the storage chest and improved user interface.
Previously, an update added Cloudy Climb with the Tower and new seasonal progression system to the game. Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game.
Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.25 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.25 Patch Notes (Luminous Night Update)
Explore the Tower as you’ve never seen it before, with floors that feature new biomes, perplexing puzzles, and the Wildfire – an old fan favorite that is making a triumphant return to the Minecraft universe.
- Adventure Points are now rewarded after clearing each floor of the Tower, even if the Tower run is failed. Clearing the Tower grants maximum points!
- When a floor has been cleared of all mobs, there is now a popup notification to indicate the floor is now clear
- The waypoint to the exit now only appears when the floor has been cleared
Seasonal Adventure Rewards and Progression:
Luminous Night features plenty of radiant rewards that will light up your surroundings with bioluminescent delight! These include the dreadfully adorable Ministrosity and Abomination pets, but also plenty of shiny emotes, skins, capes, and flairs.
- The active season can be changed in the Adventure Hub so you can still earn rank and rewards from Season 1. Setting the season in the Adventure Hub will make all Adventure Points go toward ranking up in the selected season!
- New and exciting weekly challenges have been added to the rotation, with many adjustments to pacing made directly from community feedback
- A popup message now appears during gameplay to let you know when weekly challenges have been completed
- Many reworks to the Adventure Hub for better readability and navigation
- The Storage Chest has been added to The Camp, allowing you to store an additional 300 items per character
- Contents in the Storage Chest can be transferred between platforms, along with other character data, using Cloud Saves
- With this release, you’ll discover and unlock 10 new achievements during your adventures!
Fixes and Changes:
- Addressed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fire-resistant mobs can no longer fall into lava on certain Tower floors
- The Uniquesmith now upgrades the power level of a selected item to match the player’s strongest piece of gear
- Addressed multiple exploits surrounding bosses and obtaining overpowered gear in the Tower.
- Addressed missing sounds when bosses spawn in the Tower.
- Added missing sounds to the Tower Keeper on the Tower Failed screen
- Addressed some Tower doors that could be opened twice, blocking progression through the Tower.
- Mobs killed by Thorns armor enchantment now count towards the ‘Defeat X Mobs’ weekly challenge
- Mobs killed by the Shock Web ranged enchantment trap effect now count towards the “Defeat X Ancient Mobs” weekly challenge
- Mobs killed by Electrified armor enchantment now count towards the “Defeat X Ancient Mobs” weekly challenge
- Addressed Luck of the Sea enchantment incorrectly labelling Common items as Unique.
- Updated Unchanting’s description to “Deal more damage to enchanted enemies”, so it encompasses both melee and ranged.
- Shadow Shifter is now properly affected by cooldown-reducing enchantments and effects.
- Beast Surge upgrade tiers now show “pet boost”, as the enchantment affects pet attack and movement speed
- If an Ancient Hunt begins with Spider Cave, the player no longer loads into the mission already surrounded by enemies.
- Addressed an area in Fiery Forge that players could get stuck in after dying.
- Addressed falling tiles on End Wilds to now fall properly when an arena is triggered.
- Addressed doors in Overgrown Temple that led to nowhere.
- Addressed an area in The Stronghold that players could fall out of.
- Addressed the Fiery Forge ambush gate’s forcefield remaining visible after the gate is opened
- Removed a pesky invisible barrier in Highblock Halls
- Addressed players not being able to pass through a gate in Pumpkin Pastures in online multiplayer
- Addressed an area on Windswept Peaks that allowed players to walk through walls.
- Addressed a gate on Broken Citadel not appearing for clients during online multiplayer sessions
- Addressed redstone cores on Fiery Forge lacking button prompts when interacting with a controller
- Addressed an invisible barrier that blocked TNT in the spider den area of Creeper Woods
- Players can no longer get stuck in a puzzle cube on Gale Sanctum
- Quadrupled Minecart damage to players in response to community feedback
- Daggers, Scythes, and their respective Unique variants have been added as potential gear drops in Lone Fortress on Adventure difficulty
- Melons now heal 75% over 15 seconds.
- Bosses can no longer be instantly defeated with Scatter Mines.
- Spiders, Witches, and Frozen Zombies can no longer shoot projectiles after being defeated.
- Skeleton Vanguards now have more enchantment options .
- Raid Captains are now immune to wind.
- Solemn Giant now wears a helmet.
- The Jungle Abomination arena in Overgrown Temple is now smaller
- Chase speed has been increased to 1.4
- Altered poison 360 attack to fire two volleys 0.5s apart with a 22.5-degree difference in angle
- Damage multiplier for poison darts has been increased to 1.35
- Poison 360-degree attack cooldown has been reduced from 20 seconds to 10 seconds
- Added combined attack, which summons vines and fires 360-degree darts at the same time
- Created new projectile and poison effect for the Jungle Abomination’s attack
- Added Poison (5s) to the Jungle Abomination’s melee attack
- Added poison resistance to the Jungle Abomination
- Wretched Wraith Health Increased from 9,000 to 11,000
- Wretched Wraith incoming ranged damage reduced from 0.7 to 0.6
- Wretched Wraith is now affected by the Smiting enchantment
- If you’re playing in South Korea, we added gameplay timers and notices in compliance with gaming laws to help remind players to take occasional breaks from gameplay
- “Damage Dealt” and “Damage Done” values in post-mission screen can no longer appear as negative values.
- The threat level slider on the mission select screen now defaults to the recommended level.
- TNT and auras from the player armor are no longer visible while in merchant menus.
- Emote previews now appear properly after Battlestaff and Rapier were equipped
- Characters no longer stand still after Battlestaff and Rapier were equipped.
- Addressed the progress bar stretching when teleporting to another player.
- The Ancient Hunt screen now longer shows merchants in the background, after visiting them.
- Addressed missing lines on the mission select screen that connect secret missions to their unlock missions
- Guests in local co-op sessions can now properly see skins selections when joining an in-game session
- The “Settings changes detected” message now appears properly in Controller area of Settings
- Players are no longer pulled out of the pause screen if their controller disconnects
- Addressed directional input becoming unresponsive after disconnecting and reconnecting controllers on merchant screens when playing on Xbox
- “View Controls” and “Customize Controls” menu options now navigate to the proper screens depending on what input method is currently being used.
- Addressed navigation of the cosmetics menu with a controller causing the character to stutter
- Addressed objective text not disappearing fully after progressing to a new Tower floor.
- Eye of Ender doors now have button prompts when interacting with a controller
The following are issues that the development team is aware of and will be working to resolve in upcoming updates:
- A crash may occur when alternating between Adventure Hub pages using controller trigger buttons
- ‘Weekly challenge complete’ toast notifications are not localized for all supported languages
Download free Minecraft Dungeons update 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.