Minecraft Dungeons update 1.20 (18.104.22.168) is now available to download on PS4. According to Minecraft Dungeons 1.20 patch notes, the update added fixes related to the Echoing Void DLC and other issues. Apart from this, Minecraft Dungeons patch 1.20 also includes performance fixes and improvements.
Previously, an update added new features, fixes, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Minecraft Dungeons version 1.20 will fix a few of these issues.
Minecraft Dungeons 1.20 Patch Notes (SPOILER WARNING) – August 11, 2021
- Daily Trials now appear for Echoing Void missions.
- Addressed Shulker projectiles failing to travel up stairs.
- Addressed excessive popping that occurred when gliding with Elytra in local co-op so now it’s a smooth flight
- Added a short delay to the opening Echoing Void cutscene so it can’t be skipped by mistake
- The End Tower sub dungeon can now only generate once on End Wilds
- Addressed a chest that could not be reached on Cacti Canyon due to the collisions on the tile
- It’s no longer possible to skip past the diamond gate in the End Wilds mission, which caused the mission to be incompletable
- Addressed an arena fight that could be skipped on Broken Citadel so it can no longer be skipped
- Addressed an arena fight in The Stronghold that couldn’t be completed if Silverfish fell off the edge
- The Wind Pillar arena on Gauntlet of Gales can no longer be skipped
- Addressed the large Stronghold door not appearing for clients in online multiplayer sessions
- Addressed an area of Broken Citadel that was blocking player view and navigation
- Addressed the Vengeful Heart of Ender’s pinwheel attack when the player is not in the arena
- Addressed the ‘Burning Up’ achievement not being unlocked by clients in online multiplayer sessions
- Addressed the ‘Burning Up’ achievement being unlocked after only meeting one of the unlock criteria
- Subtitles now appear for all supported languages in intro cutscenes for Jungle Awakens, Creeping Winter, and Flames of the Nether
- Addressed the final Echoing Void cutscene subtitles not being translated to all supported languages
- “Slow” status effect’s text is now localized for all supported languages
- Addressed some text strings for mission objectives that weren’t appearing properly
- Addressed a couple of issues with players clipping through the
- Arrows no longer flicker when stuck in walls of the Old Town Hall on Pumpkin Pastures
- Rain once again appears on Soggy Swamp when playing on Nintendo Switch
- Water in the Endersent Sighting area of Soggy Swamp now appears correctly when playing on Nintendo Switch
- A strange blue background no longer appears on the Download/Upload Hero screens.
- The Ender Eye count on the map screen no longer disappears until the Eyes have been placed in the End Portal
- Addressed clients being unable to interact with the Ancient Hunt mission vote prompt on second and every subsequent voting while using a controller
- Scuttling Torment now gets its very own icon on the Ancient Hunt screens
- The icon for Vexing Chant now appears correctly when viewing mission rewards
- Addressed the objective marker disappearing in certain areas of The Stronghold mission
- Getting kicked from an online session while watching the Echoing Void intro cutscene no longer causes graphical issues on the Hero Select screen
- The stun icon no longer appears indefinitely when fighting Blight Eye Endersent
- The Void Quiver arrow icon is now consistent across all platforms
These changes were fixed in previous updates but not listed in previous patch notes
- Added five new Ancient Mobs to Ancient Hunts (for Hidden Depths and Echoing Void)
- Addressed an issue where item power on end-of-mission rewards would sometimes be lower than intended (the max item cap was raised slightly)
Download link for Minecraft Dungeons update 1.20 will be available soon for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.