A major Microsoft Flight Simulator update 220.127.116.11 is now available to download on PC and Xbox Series X/S. According to the official MS Flight Simulator patch notes, the latest update added a long list of quality of life changes.
Previously. a minor update was released with stability fixes. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s update will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Microsoft Flight Simulator 18.104.22.168 (July 30, 2021)
- Fixed various crashes in game and on the world map
- Fixed crashes related to the offline AI traffic
- Fixed minor memory leaks
- The title should no longer freeze for a very long time when connecting / disconnecting peripherals
- Fixed broken flight plan for Garmin devices when adding an enroute waypoint that was inserted as a destination
- Fixed flightplanner not resetting when going from one activity to another
- Fixed flightplan from flight assistant not displaying on certain planes when VFR map is open after the destination is set
- Fixed freezes happening when using the flight assistant when setting a new destination
VR options should no longer be duplicated in the Option menu. Marketplace “Get and download” and “Download” buttons will now function as expected on the Content Page. Also, addressed an issues where user unable to interact with UI elements with the in game cursos for free flight in some cases.
- Improvements of pitot static system to fix altimeter bugs, improve accuracy and correctly simulate temperature impact.
- Fixed AutoBrakes Button Behavior on the Airbus A320Neo.
ACTIVITY / GAMEPLAY
- The correct runway is now taken into account for the Landing challenge at Nice
- Pilots are now displayed in external view at the Isafjordur Landing challenge
Title will no longer become unresponsive after using Fuel Supply and using a fuel or payload as a numerical value via ATC Ground Services.
- Some achievements will no longer be awarded in error for certain landing scenarios.
- Fixed big temperature spikes at high altitudes
- Added new airspace to nearest facility JS API
- Fixed crashes on WASM modules for older CPUs
Download free Microsoft Flight Simulator update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.