Microsoft Flight Simulator update is now available for download on PC players. According to the official Microsoft Flight Simulator update patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, stuttering/lag, framerate drop, matchmaking, and more.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s update will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Microsoft Flight Simulator Changelog?
- The title will no longer crash when different input devices/peripherals are disconnected.
- The title will no longer crash when the TBM 930 package is deleted.
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a partial decompression of a package.
- The install process will no longer be blocked when a local user account includes non-ASCII characters.
- The install process will no longer be blocked after a failed connection to servers.
- The install process will no longer display an empty onboarding screen under certain conditions.
- The title will download a critical missing/deleted package to access the main menu even if the save data preference is set to offline (when an internet connection is available).
- The title will no longer automatically download packages that have been deleted through the content manager.
- The content manager will no longer get stuck in an infinite loading state when checked offline.
- The Creator name of the packages should now be properly updated.
- Significant FPS drop when using Simconnect should no longer affect the experience.
- The performance of the title has been improved when the Display name plate option is set to active.
- The correct currency is now properly updated in the marketplace.
Download free Microsoft Flight Simulator update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.