Melty Blood: Type Lumina update 1.35 available on PC, PS4, Xbox and Switch. According to the official Melty Blood Type Lumina version 1.35 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and changes. Apart from this, Melty Blood Type Lumina patch 1.35 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added two new playable characters “Neco-Arc” and “Mash”
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Melty Blood Type Lumina version 1.35 will fix a few of these issues.
Melty Blood Update Patch Notes – August 26, 2022
Shield Counter B+C
- The phenomenon where a slight difference in situation was created depending on whether the player was 1P or 2P when using Shield Counter B+C near the edge of the screen has been alleviated.
- Fixed a bug where Shield back and Shield Failure Guard would sometimes not work properly when shielding attacks and projectile attacks at the same time.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused extremely short recovery after stopping a hold.
- Fixed a bug in which if “Luck” was too high, “Luck” would not decrease correctly even if you drew the jackpot slot in “Cat Packet 2022” or “Abaddon Force”.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the effect of armor to end when hit by an attack that was not an armor break.
Fixed other minor bugs.
Download free MBTL update 1.35 for PS4, PC, Xbox and Switch.