Melty Blood: Type Lumina update 1.31 (Version 1.3.0) is available on PC, PS4, Xbox and Switch. According to the official Melty Blood: Type Lumina version 1.31 patch notes, the latest update added two new playable characters “Neco-Arc” and “Mash”. Apart from this, Melty Blood: Type Lumina patch 1.31 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a major update was released which added new playable characters for Dead Apostle Noel and Aoko Aozaki.
Unfortunately, players are still facing a number of issues with the game. Today’s Melty Blood Type Lumina version 1.31 will fix a few of these issues.
Melty Blood Update Patch Notes – August 19, 2022
- Added playable characters “Neco-Arc” and “Mash”.
- Added “A Fateful Crossroads” and “Great Cat’s Village R” stages.
- Added playable characters “Dead Apostle Noel”, “Aoko Aozaki”, “Mario”, and “Powered Ciel”.
- Added “Summer Sky”, “Magician’s Night EX”, “Crimson Chapel”, “Battle at the Threshold”, and “Actions in the Lower World” stages.
- Added several new stories to Single Play Mode.
- Made minor changes to all stories in Single Play Mode.
- Fine-tuned rank displays in Network Mode.
- Added higher “EX” rank above “S+” in Network Mode.
- Improved rank change animations in Network Mode.
- Improved search function for better matching in Network Mode.
- Added useful functions such as “Frame-by-Frame” and “Rewind” to Replay Mode.
- Added BGM for matches to the Training Stage.
- Added new color variations for all characters.
- Added new moves for all characters
- Adjustments have been made to all character’s abilities.
- Adjustments have been made to battle systems. The tutorial has been updated.
- Other minor fixes.
- The replay data version has been updated.
Battle content may differ when viewing replay data from the previous version.
Download free Melty Blood: Type Lumina patch 1.31 for PS4, PC, Xbox and Switch.