Marvel Avengers update 1.13 is now rolling out for PS4, and Xbox One. According to Avengers 1.13 patch notes, the latest update added brings various bug fixes and quality of life changes. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.13 also includes other minor stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.3.3 added Tachyon Rifts and SHIELD Substation Zero to the Avengers Initiative.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Avengers 1.13 Patch Notes
- Multiple crash issues resolved
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes go out of world in Condition Green
- Fixed a rare issue with Abomination becoming unresponsive in Gathering of Evil mission
- Various matchmaking and invite improvements
- Removed Power Level difference indicator during matchmaking to remove confusion regarding Mission Power and prepare for improvements to power display
- Resolved a rare issue where using Quick Match as Any Hero could break up an existing Strike Team
- Fixed instance of HUD indicator not showing that an enemy is attempting to hack a terminal in Tachyon Rift: Breakout mission
- Made Tachyon Orbs easier to see when indoors
- Fixed an issue in Tachyon Rift: Breakout where players would not be reloaded to the proper location when reloading checkpoint
- Fixed mission selection issues that sometimes occurred when players would join or leave the Strike Team while in the War Table UI
- Fixed an issue that prevented joining via invites from players who weren’t added as a friend
- The Quick Match button is now visible within the War Table whenever multiplayer is allowed, regardless of matchmaking preference
- Addressed issues with missing or excess Skill Points
- Improved offscreen projectile attack indicators
- Fixed an issue where Black Widow would sometimes not gain intrinsic while performing takedowns
- Fixed some instances of enemies not spawning
- Improved transition between hover and flight when Iron Man is attacked
- Fixed rare instance of Captain America going out of world when using Shield Dive
Gear and Rewards
- Fixed an issue with some Hulk outfit textures
- Fixed an issue that prevented Thor’s Challenge Card nameplate from properly unlocking
- Addressed various crashing problems.
- Fixed various visual fixes.
- Fixed some glitches
- Fixed some audio related issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
The following features coming in the future updates.
Avengers Initiative Ping System: A system that will allow players to mark objectives, resources, health crates, and enemies, allowing players to command AI companions to hack/smash doors or prioritize specific enemies.
Reassemble Campaign Replay: An option to reset the Reassemble campaign and replay it with your Super Hero’s level and gear intact.
High Contrast Mode: An accessibility feature that will allow the player to apply solid darken veils behind text to improve readability.
Hero Icon Visibility: An option to adjust the display of identifying icons above a Super Hero’s head to be on by default or dynamic.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.13 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.