Marvel Avengers update 1.41 patch notes for PS4, and Xbox One released for players. According to Avengers 1.41 patch notes, the latest update added minor changes to the game. Apart from this, Avengers version 1.41 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 1.8.0 addressed a fix for Villain Sectors, Weekly Challenge refresh, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.41 will fix a few of these issues.
Avengers 1.41 Patch Notes
- Added support for Nvidia’s DLSS upscaling technology.
- Fixed problems with mouse & keyboard sprint, when set to hold to sprint option is enabled.
- Fix for Thor and Captain America ranged abilities when using toggle to aim.
- Addressed save game-related issues.
- Fixed progression related issues.
- Fixed game loading issue.
- Added general gameplay stability and performance fixes.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.41 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.