Marvel Avengers update 1.42 for PS4, and Xbox One is now available for download. According to Avengers 1.42 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements, tweaks, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Avengers patch 1.42 also includes other minor stability improvements.
Previously, a big update 1.3.3 introduced Tachyon Rifts and SHIELD Substation Zero to the Avengers Initiative. The last patch also added several highly requested quality of life and playability improvements across both the Reassemble Campaign and throughout the Avengers Initiative.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several problems with the game. Today’s Marvel Avengers version 1.42 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Avengers 1.42 Patch Notes
REASSEMBLE CAMPAIGN & AVENGERS INITIATIVE
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swaps to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
ART & ANIMATION
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
GEAR, CHALLENGES, & REWARDS
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
Download free Marvel Avengers update 1.42 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.