Avengers update 1.22 patch notes for PS4, and Xbox One released for players. According to the official Avengers 1.22 patch notes, the latest update brings a quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Avengers 1.22 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a big update 1.50 added new features changes, and fixes. A minor update was also released with a fix for Villain Sectors, Weekly Challenge refresh, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Marvel Avengers update 1.22 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Avengers Patch 1.22 Notes
[Fixed] New Normal Mission – Upon reaching a point where Ms. Marvel must jump across rooftops, the camera glitches out and points upwards.
- Fixed a rare bug that results in a player’s Hero Level being reset, usually following a multiplayer connection issue.
- Fixed several known issues around PS4 Trophy bugs.
- Optimizations and edge case fixes.
- Fixed a bug where Kamala missing a skill point at 50.
- Addressed loading screen issue.
- Addressed save game-related issues.
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Rare crashes fixes
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Avengers update 1.22 on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.