Avengers 1.23 patch notes are now available for PS4, and Xbox One players. According to Marvel’s Avengers 1.23 patch notes, the latest update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Marvel’s Avengers version 1.23 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a major update 1.3.0 added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several performance issues. Today’s Marvel Avengers update 1.23 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is fixed in Avengers update 1.23?
Various Reassemble Campaign & Avengers Initiative fixes, including:
- Various Crash & Stability fixes
- Fixed a rare issue when selecting “Once an Avenger” inadvertently sent the player to the wrong mission.
- Fixed an issue keeping some mission chains from completing properly when all requirements are met. (Example: Reigning Supreme)
- Save game optimizations
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Fixed crashing issues
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Download free Avengers 1.23 update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.