Madden 22 patch 2.05 (1.011.000) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X. According to the official Madden 22 2.05 patch notes, the latest update added gameplay tuning around Run Commit and RPO Peek Plays. Apart from this, today’s Madden NFL 22 update 2.05 (1.011) also includes fixes for Franchise issues
Previously, a major update added new X-Factor Superstar Players and improvements to defending RPO plays.
Unfortunately, players are still facing some connection issues with the game. Madden 22 version 1.011 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
What is new in Madden 22 2.05? – January 14, 2022
- Updated functionality of RPO Peek plays so the ball will be handed off automatically when the QB does not throw the ball within the provided window
- Addressed an issue with the Film Study Ability where the opponent’s play art was not being displayed in online games after meeting the requirements
- Addressed a bug where scenarios were incorrectly awards a development trait upgrade even though they failed reaching the goal when swimming
- Addressed a bug where some scenarios were not tracking properly due to a bug with the stat type
- Addressed a bug where users would rarely hit a soft lock in the Training Recap screen
- Addressed a bug where users would occasionally soft-lock when exiting Franchise before the draft
- Addressed a bug where users would soft lock after exiting a game
Madden ID Updates:
- Minor Stability Updates
Download free Madden 22 version 2.05 on PlayStation 5, and Xbox One.