Lunch Lady update 1.6.0 (December 20, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Lunch Lady patch notes, the latest update added a new map, 3 new characters, and more EXP.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new changes, bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Today’s Lunch Lady patch 1.6.0 will address a few of these errors.
Lunch Lady Patch Notes – December 20, 2021
New Map: Melbury High School
– 3 new unlockable Player Characters: Corona Cory, Bob the B.., Security Sam
– EXP bonus when playing on a random map has been increased from +100% to +200%
– EXP bonus when winning on hard difficulty has been increased from +300EXP to +500EXP
– EXP bonus when winning on insane difficulty has been increased from +500EXP to +5000EXP
– Lunch Lady enrages slightly less often on normal and hard difficulty
– Lunch Lady enrages slightly more often on insane difficulty
– fixed flashlight scaling on some of the newer characters
Download free Lunch Lady update 1.6.0 for PC (Steam).