Lunch Lady update 1.4.0 (August 26, 2021) is now available to download on PC (Steam). According to the official Lunch Lady patch notes, the latest update added a new map, crouching, AI changes, and localization.
Previously, a major update added a long list of new changes, bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are facing several issues. Today’s Lunch Lady patch 1.4.0 will address a few of these errors.
Lunch Lady Hotfix 1.4.0a
- Fixed a bug that enabled players to crouch while jumping, resulting in people jumping on and over objects like tables and railings (was fun though ngl)
- Earning more exp than you need for your current level correctly levels you up multiple times now
Lunch Lady Patch Notes – August 26, 2021
– Reworked Lunch Lady AI: Redid her code from the ground up. She behaves similiarly as before, but is now more intelligent. Also, she will hear you running around and opening doors now.
– You can now crouch to hide better from the Lunch Lady
– Turning off your flashlight helps you hide, combine it with crouching to make some cool stealthy plays, sneaking past her close-by
– New Map: Burcksley High School. Biggest Map so far!
– Added Localization: Over 10 different Languages supported now- Trolls in your match? You can now press TAB to open a list of all players with the ability to kick them.
– You now gain a little amount of experience even if you lose
– Overall experience gain increased
– fixed more medkit bugs
Download free Lunch Lady update 1.4.0 for PC (Steam).