A new Lost Ark update s now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest update brings some event adjustments, fixes, and tweaks.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
What is new in Lost Ark March 17 Update?
- In-game events have been adjusted to trigger properly with Daylight Savings Time. Please note that the in-game time clock may be off depending on a player’s local computer DST settings; we will implement a permanent fix for this in the future.
- Because of the issues with in-game timers causing confusion around when the limited-time Arkesia Grand Prix event was taking place, we are providing all players with 3,000 Grand Prix event tokens. This currency will automatically be delivered to you Universal Storage.
- We are also aware of a bug that prevents players from participating in the Arkesia Grand Prix if they try to complete the event quest with a character that is under level 50. Although this will not be fixed in this update, we are working on fix to go out during the event period.
- For users that ran the Tytalos Guardian Raid while it was bugged, we will provide compensation for items that may have been lost. This exact compensation will vary per user since players will have consumed different items during their raid, but may include the following:
- Awakening Stones
- Consumable Battle Items
- Phoenix Feathers
- Blue Crystals
These items will be delivered to your Universal Storage after the maintenance is complete.
- Monthly and Weekly Crystal bonus packs will now grant the appropriate bonuses to players. We have also retroactively granted any bonuses that may have been missed while this bug was in place, and these Crystals can be claimed from your goods storage once you log in.
Download free the latest Lost Ark patch on PC (Steam).