A new Lost Ark update released on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest hotfix addressed issues related to Royal Crystal refunds, Crystalline Auraeffects, incorrect translations, and more.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Lost Ark February 24 Update?
Addressed the following issues.
- Fixed an issue where Royal Crystal refunds could get stuck pending when using the currency Exchange.
- Fixed an issue where players were not receiving the effects of Crystalline Aura despite the system showing it as active.
- Tier 2 Abyss Trade vendors are now available.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect translations were being seen on load screens.
- In our attendance event across all regions, the day 15 reward supplied a rapport item that was intended for higher item levels (1430). We have changed this reward for another rapport item that is more level appropriate. For players who have already claimed the day 15 item, this will be swapped out with the updated login reward during tonight’s maintenance.
Download free the latest Lost Ark patch on PC (Steam).