Lost Ark update is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest update added resolves various issues and added gameplay changes.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
What is new in Lost Ark February 17 Update?
Addressed the following issues.
- Royal Crystal refunds can get stuck pending when using the currency Exchange.
- Procyon’s compass schedule could show an incorrect time for Adventure Islands.
- Dyeing the Northern Lawmaker skin on any Warrior sub-class would prevent the skin from displaying properly.
- Emoticons would be displayed as text when two players with different language settings were chatting.
- DX11 where the UI Scale becomes offset for after changing from native resolutions while in Full Screen.
- Players were getting booted from the game while playing in the Central Europe region.
- Implemented the groundwork for a new region to host servers in Europe, called “Europe West.” While you will be able to see this region selection tab after the maintenance is complete, these servers will not be available to players immediately.
Download free the latest Lost Ark patch on PC (Steam).