A new Lost Ark update is rolling out on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest update added minor tweaks and changes.
Previously, a major update added the Vykas Legion Raid, the Kungelanium Guardian Raid, the solo Thronespire Dungeon, a new event island, new cosmetics, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
Lost Ark Patch Notes (August Update) – August 2, 2022
- Gold earned from the Rapport system will be received as “withheld funds”, which are subject to a 3-day withholding period during which they are restricted in the following ways:
- Cannot send withheld funds through mail
- Cannot deduct from withheld funds when accepting billing mail
- Cannot use on 1:1 trades
- Cannot use in Auction House
- Cannot use in Marketplace
- Cannot use in Loot Auctions
- For the first 72 hours after using a paid Powerpass, all gold earned by trading Una’s Tokens will be received as withheld funds and subject to the 3-day withholding period.
- Please note that all Powerpasses are currently disabled as we work to resolve an issue with the feature. We will provide an additional update on Powerpasses update later this week.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
Download free the latest Lost Ark patch on PC (Steam).