Lost Ark April 28 update hotfix is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest update added a feature that allows players to change their Express Mission Event character. Apart from this, Lost Ark patch also added various bug fixes and changes.
Previously, a minor update added new advanced lass (Glaivier), a new continent (South Vern), new Ark Skins as well as quality of life updates, and a batch of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
Lost Ark April 28 Patch Notes – April 28, 2022
Express Mission Event
- Added a feature that allows players to change their Express Mission Event character if the T1 and T2 honing benefits from the event have not been previously used.
- Players can only change their designated Express Mission Event character one time.
- Please note that if a player deletes their Express Mission Event character, they will not be able to designate a new one.
- Updated the event so that only level 50 characters with an item level below 1100 can be designated as Express Mission Event characters.
- Updated the engravings available in the Engraving Selection Chests provided by the Express Mission Event. All engravings will now be available, and any claimed and unused selection chests will be updated retroactively to include the full selection of engravings.
- Updated the end date shown in the Event menu to reflect the event end date of July 28th.
- Players will still need to choose a character for Express Mission Event participation before the selection period ends on June 30th, but will be able to complete quests with their character until July 28th.
Additional details and specifications about the changes made to improve the Express Mission Event can be found here: Update to the Express Mission Event 2.3k.
Guardian Raid Event
- Extended the casual Guardian Raid Event to run until May 19th in order to support player progression ahead of the May Content Update.
- Adjusted the reward expiration dates for items obtained through the Guardian Raid Event to reflect the new end date of May 19th.
- Updated the rewards available from the Guardian Raid Event.
- Gem Chests have been removed in order to combat excess bot farming.
- The following items have been added to the weekly reward pool:
- Legendary – Rare Card Pack (3)
- Regulus’ Light Currency Chest (1)
- Uncommon Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Uncommon Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Rare Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Class Engraving Chest (10)
- Epic Combat Engraving Chest (10)
- Replaced gold rewards from various early World and Stronghold quests with a variety of new rewards to prevent farming by bots.
- Updated Xereon’s dialogue during the Temporary Alliance quest in South Vern.
- Fixed an issue that caused debug text to be shown while placing an object in the Stronghold.
- Updated the expiration date on claimed Feiton Powerpasses to reflect the correct date of June 30th.
- Please note that ALL Feiton Powerpasses will expire on June 30th, regardless of when they were claimed.
Download free the latest Lost Ark April 28 patch on PC (Steam).