Lost Ark April update hotfix is now available on PC(Steam). According to the official Lost Ark patch notes, the latest update added some minor tweaks and changes to the game.
Previously, a minor update added new advanced lass (Glaivier), a new continent (South Vern), new Ark Skins as well as quality of life updates, and a batch of bug fixes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing issues with the game. Today’s Lost Ark patch will address a few of these issues.
Currently, Lost Ark servers are down for maintenance. Read Lost Ark downtime details here.
Lost Ark April 21 Patch Notes – April 23, 2022
- Fixed an issue with the Feiton Powerpass showing an expiration of 7 days after you’ve claimed it. For those that have already claimed it, we will fix that issue with our next update, before the item expires.
- Ignea Token #14 and Omnium Star #7 now correctly display their respective rewards.
- Fixed an issue where Rift Pieces earned through the Express Mission were not able to be used at the vendor.
- To avoid confusion, we have removed the South Vern World Boss (Thunderwings) from appearing in the event calendar.
- Fixed an issue where the Stronghold feature for Punika Knowledge Transfer wasn’t functioning as expected. This will resolve the issue for players who already used the Punika Knowledge Transfer on a character.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing users who bought the Monthly and Weekly Crystal packs from receiving their bonus crystals when their inventory was almost at max capacity.
- Fixed an issue where Noble Banquet Skin and Noble Banquet Weapon Skins bought with Crystals were not dyable.
Download free the latest Lost Ark April 23 patch on PC (Steam).