Len’s Island update 1.0.2 is now available to download on PC(Steam). According to the official Len’s Island patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life fixes and changes.
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Len’s Island patch 1.0.2 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Lens Island Changelog – December 1, 2021
Bugs and issues resolved this patch:
- Resource nodes and trees throughout the map not respawning on game/scene load.
- Items in refineries multiplying between scenes.
- Memory leak causing ram to build up and in rare cases crash the game.
- Edit mode shortcut not working when inside build mode.
- Inaccurate placement zones for water towers, windmills and wells.
+ New features this patch:
- Added new “Plant All” feature to the farming radial menu.
- Inventory tabs now cycle with tab key, and you can now use escape to close the inventory.
- Hover tooltips added for the damage ratio icons on weapon menus.
~ Balancing and changes this patch:
- Player fall damage slightly reduced.
- Blueberries now heal 7 instead of 5.
- Seedling descriptions now say what kind of plant they are.
- Fixed various spelling and grammar mistakes.
- Moved forged pickaxe so enemy cannot block it disallowing pickup.
- Altered workbench upgrade costs
- Altered Voidpack backpack cost
- Raised growing time for passionfruit and grapes from 3.5 days to 4