Len’s Island update 1.01 is now available for players on PC(Steam). According to the official Len’s Island patch notes, the latest update added addressed some bugs and issues that were brought up just after launch.
Previously, a major update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Len’s Island patch 1.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Len’s Island Changelog – November 28, 2021
Bugs and issues resolved this patch:
- Grapes and passionfruit having incorrect growth cycles and descriptions
- Refinery calculating burning rates while in the main menu
- Unable to pick up gold coins past backup limit
- Errors with building zones sometimes not snapping
- Refined shield not activating
- Founders stone in the cave missing collider and camera angle zone
- Camera performing AFK zoom out while the user is still moving the mouse
- Issues with not being able to destroy foundations and farms
- Fixed the no-building zones being too large around the broken houses on the island
New features/changes this patch:
- Enemies now trigger pressure plates
- Can now close inventory with escape/backspace key
- Windmill sounds are now quieter to avoid becoming irritating