A new Len’s Island update 0.5.055 is available to download on PC. According to the official Len’s Island game patch notes, the latest update adds a new save file backup system, XP for catching fish, and much more.
Previously, a major update was released which added a new Pagoda building style, a new lantern, a long list of bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Len’s Island patch 0.5.055 will fix a few of these issues.
Table of Contents
Len’s Island Update Notes – January 25, 2023
- Added new save file backup system, there are now temporary backup files that get stored alongside save files to help restore corrupt saves.
- Rewrote part of the saving/loading system to make it more robust and able to rebuild files if computer crashes
- Added Xp for catching fish
- Added fog effect at the edge of the world so it’s more obvious where the map boundary is
- Fixed issues with Sugar High, Catch of the Day, and Collector achievements not working
- Fixed removing wood storage piles sometimes not refunding stored items
- Fixed Oil and Lightstone Dust stack sizes being capped at 25 when outputting in a refinery
- Changed size of beds so you can walk around them in small 1×1 sized rooms
- Fixed mesh & fading issues with alchemy table and void chest
- Fixed footstep sound bug on boats
- Fixed play button staying in main menu after backing out of character creation
- Fixed bug that didn’t close blackjack games when talking to the pirate
- Levelled bumpy terrain under building plot 2
- Fixed pickup items falling through some cave entrances
- Fixed issues not being able to edit some pagoda stairs
- Fixed issues building floors & roofs above garden beds
- Fixed many spelling and grammar errors across item descriptions
- Fixed several areas in the dark forest dungeons with bad collision and places to get stuck
- Fixed several areas in the desert tombs with bad collision and places to get stuck