A new Len’s Island update 1.0.6 released on PC. According to the official Len’s Island game patch notes, the latest added New Pagoda building style, New lantern, a long list of bug fixes, and gameplay changes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Len’s Island patch 1.0.6 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Len’s Island January 28 Update?
New features this patch:
- New Pagoda building style.
- New lantern and combat dummy deco items.
- Pagoda windmill, water tower and fence styles.
- Stone windmill, water tower and fence styles.
- Ornate windmill, water and fence styles.
What is fixed in Len’s Island January 28 Update?
- Fixed issues with corrupt saving and loading of saved data.
- ”Day in Paradise” Steam achievement not working correctly.
- Crops sometimes disappearing between scene changes.
- Major improvements with memory usage through gameplay.
- Issues with refinery being able to light with no fuel and not working properly.
- Building list in the town not showing the bottom row of decor items.
- Major building fading optimizations, improving performance while any buildings are on screen.
- Problems with the Save and Quit button sometimes not saving correctly.
- NPC names being mismatched sometimes.
- Several areas around the island in which you can get stuck on geometry.
- Removing a farm while hovering over a crop keeps the hover effect stuck on.
- Removed ability to duplicate items in a refinery.
- Building fading happening at different speeds for player built/NPC housing.
- Issues with build fading causing building pieces to turn black.
- Fisherman now includes dialogue to suggest where the last weapon in the set is.
~ More changes coming very soon:
- Full keymapping support (within a week from now)
- Full controller support (3-4 weeks from now)
- Overhaul of the power/water system and several new mechanical items to build (3-5 weeks from now)