Leaf Blower Revolution update 2.7.0 (The Shards Update) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Leaf Blower Revolution patch notes, the latest update shards to crafted leaves to further increase their stats, new pet Hippo, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Leaf Blower Revolution patch 2.7.0 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Leaf Blower Revolution 2.7.0 Patch Notes – December 23, 2021
- Shards: Add shards to crafted leaves to further increase their stats
- Tower ALBs spawn in the Leaf Tower after buying the upgrade
- Uniques/Pets upgrade cost rounding issues fixed
- Auto-use Scrolls
- CP -> Cheese Converter removed
- Crafting buttons repositioned (sorry, muscle memory)
- Digging on the moon may yield Cheese (2% chance, Nuclear Shovel only)
- Scrolling in dialogs while holding down shift will move a whole page, holding down ctrl will move to the start or end
- Shift+LClick on materials will change to the relevant spawn area
- The Artifacts list now shows an area button to change to the relevant spawn area
- Auto dig resource amount fixed
- Options added: draw materials / draw dig items / drew equipment
- New challenge: Obsidian% (bonus not decided yet, using the same as claw% as a placeholder)
- The challenge list now shows both the fastest offline and online time
- More backpack storage for crafted leaves
- New crafted leaf stat: Auto-collect Curses
- Celestial upgrades cost reduced a bit
- Crunchy Towers upgrades locked behind highest floor stat (>= 500f to unlock)
- Farming upgrade bot (MLC shop)
- Leafsink Harbor background fixed: the seagull now carries the fish in its beak instead of its feet
- CTRL+Alt+Shift on tower floor selection button changes floor by 5000
- Game crashes ***should*** be fixed.