Leaf Blower Revolution Update Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
Leaf Blower Revolution update is now available to download on PC. According to the official Labyrinthine patch notes, the latest update added new features, QoL improvements, artwork, lore, and more.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Labyrinthine patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Labyrinthine Patch Notes – November 2, 2021
- Materials: [spoiler]Discover a variety of materials in different areas. Materials can be used in trades, quests and alchemy.[/spoiler]
- Alchemy: [spoiler]Throw some materials into a pot and call yourself an alchemist. Unlock recipes to brew useful items.[/spoiler]
- Quests: [spoiler]Some NPCs in the game may have quests for you. (more quests will be added in the future)[/spoiler]
- Digging: [spoiler]Dig the ground for useful resources, equipment items, scrolls, artifacts, materials or curses[/spoiler]
- 3 new areas: [spoiler]The Dark Glade, Kokkaupunki, Cursed Kokkaupunki[/spoiler]
- 3 new tools: [spoiler]Shovel, High-tech shovel, Nuclear shovel[/spoiler]
- 3 new equipment items: [spoiler]Mini-Shovel, Trader’s Suitcase, Wizard Hat[/spoiler]
- New artifact: [spoiler]Vortex[/spoiler]
- New pet: [spoiler]Ducko[/spoiler]
- New scroll: [spoiler]Material Scroll[/spoiler]
- New unique leaf: [spoiler]Wood Leaf[/spoiler]
- New end game boss
- New achievements
- New lore
- [spoiler]Upgradable tools[/spoiler]
- [spoiler]Upgradable pets[/spoiler]
- [spoiler]Upgradable unique leaves[/spoiler]
- Trades can be [spoiler]boosted to max level[/spoiler]
- Crafted leaves: [spoiler]properties can be rerolled[/spoiler]
- Crafted leaves salvage cheese count scales with level
- Added Bingo challenge
- Challenges can have a set seed (fixed RNG behavior)
- Many new upgrades
- Background changed for [spoiler]The Hidden Sea[/spoiler]
- Leaf behavior changed when blow power is set to 0%
- [spoiler]Kyanite blower enemy damage changed to multiplicative[/spoiler]
- Start all converters now take into account the auto-start toggle (no more accidental CP->Cheese converting)
- Some tooltips added
- Some more QoL and balance changes
- Potential memory leak fixes
- Potential game save fixes: this might be an issue related to the number of house items. In case you can’t save the game, remove all house items and try again.
- I’m sure I forgot something. For the full changelog, visit our discord server!
Jack Johnson mainly writes about game-related news and updates. He is a passionate gamer, music lover, and traveler.