A new Kitaria Fables update 1.04 (1.000.004) released on Xbox One and PC(Steam). According to the official Kitaria Fables patch notes, the latest update brings quality of life improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with various fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Kitaria Fables patch 1.04 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Kitaria Fables 1.04 Patch Notes (1.000.004) – Sep 5, 2021
- Fixed controller and keyboard mapping go back to default after re-launching the game.
- When you use the keyboard and mouse to start the game, it automatically detects an unassigned controller and assigns it to the player without having to unplug-plug it.
- Addressed character that suddenly falls down to the darkness (We are not able to reproduce it, so when it happens it would teleport you back to the surface to avoid game-breaking). Hopefully, It would also fix the issue where you stuck in some place that has red boundaries while there is no more monster around.
- Fixed Capri and Basil miss-placed tail position and rotation.
- Addressed miss leading several attribute and buff effect descriptions.
Download free Kitaria Fables patch 1.04 on PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam).