Kitaria Fables update 1.03 (1.000.003) is now available to download on Xbox One and PC. According to the official Kitaria Fables patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and quality of life improvements.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing several issues with the game.
Today’s Kitaria Fables patch 1.03 will address a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Kitaria Fables 1.03 Patch Notes (1.000.003) – Sep 3, 2021
- The mouse that suddenly stop working is now fixed.
- Poison or any DPS status effect will no longer damage or kill you on map transition.
- There will be several adjustments on equipment upgrade, the requirement would be much easier for early-mid game.
- Fixed Siammese text on Vanity Menu
- It will now detects controller automatically when player plug it in the middle of the game, and the gamepad mapping menu will adapt based on the condition.
Download free Kitaria Fables patch 1.03 on PlayStation 4 and PC (Steam).