Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.05 released for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official KOA Re-Reckoning 1.05 patch notes, the update added various gameplay optimizations. Apart from this, Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning version 1.05 also includes performance improvements.
Previously, a day one patch added Very Hard mode, achievements related fixes, and more.
Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues with the game. Today’s Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.05 will fix a few of these issues.
What is fixed in Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning 1.05 patch notes? (Updated)
- Problem with enemies disappearing fixed
- Fix for Quest loot disappearing from loot bags left from corpses
- Fix for Invisible player character
- Problem with submenus not working fixed
- Clipped text in HUD fixed
- Special delivery chest scales up to level 40 now – but still gets locked when first opened
- Achievement / Trophy “Destiny Dominated” is now also awarded for finishing the game in Very Hard, if you create a new game.
- Fix for getting only shields on higher levels from loot
Download free Kingdoms of Amalur Re-Reckoning update 1.05 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.