A new Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) update 1.06 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.06 patch notes, the new update brings minor bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Kingdom Hearts 3 patch 1.06 also includes stability and performance improvements.
A previousupdatewas released with Critical Mode and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.06 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) Update 1.06 Patch Notes
- Fixed crashing issues with Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.06.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- KH3 update 1.06 addressed fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.06 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added UI improvements.
- Added minor under the hood improvements.
Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.06 is now available for download on PS4.