Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) update 1.04 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.04 patch notes, the new update finally adds long-awaited Critical Mode to the game. Apart from this, Kingdom Hearts 3 patch 1.04 also added data fixes as well as stability and performance improvements.
A previous update was released with various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play. Today’s Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.04 patch is expected to fix all these issues.
Kingdom Hearts 3 (KH3) Update 1.04 Patch Notes
- “Critical mode” has been added to the game mode, and new abilities can be used.
- Adjusted the behavior of some enemy characters.
- Acquisition of mini-game “Frozen Slider” The treasure can now be checked from the results screen and the mobile portal.
- A check mark is now displayed on composited items in the item composition of Moguli shop.
- We added messages such as game help.
- Fixed various problems.
- When this version is installed, new save data is created.
- Fixed crashing issues with Kingdom Hearts 3 version 1.04.
- Fixed players reported glitches.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and freezing issues.
- KH3 update 1.04 added fixes for stuttering/lag issues.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.04 for PS4 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added UI improvements
- Added minor under the hood changes and improvements.
Kingdom Hearts 3 update 1.04 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.