Killsquad update 22.214.171.124 (Random Colosseums) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Killsquad patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related crashes, lag, and more.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Killsquad patch 2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Killsquad Patch Notes (November 26, 2021)
Random Colosseums update v.126.96.36.199
The Colosseum system rework is here! In this patch we’ve focused on reworking how the Colosseums work in order to make them more replayable. This new system allows us to randomize and enhance the flavor and variety of enemies depending on waves, vector and more to give you a new challenge every time you enter a Colosseum! With this update, we’ve made these changes available in the Recruit and Veteran Colosseums, and we will use it to its best potential in the Endgame update.
RECRUIT COLOSSEUM REWORK
The Recruit Colosseum has a focus on freshnes. Each time you enter the colosseum you will not know which enemies you will encounter. Maybe a wave of basic enemies trying to swarm you, or a swarm of enemies led by an elite one! In any case, the recruit Colosseum now contains all enemies you’ve seen on the Recruit Contracts!
· Added to the colosseum all enemies from the RECRUIT contracts. Every challenge you’ve faced on the RECRUIT contracts can spawn at a wave of the colosseum!
· Modified the System of the colosseum
- More basic enemies added to the spawn pool from all the RECRUIT contracts.
- More Elite enemies added to the spawn pool from all the RECRUIT contracts.
- Each wave you pass it gets harder in terms of vector and enhancements of enemies.
- Enemies spawns are random.
VETERAN COLOSSEUM REWORK
The Veteran Colosseum has a focus on enemy versatility. We want you to feel the Colosseum different in many ways, so in addition to the recruit changes the system also allows a variety of enhancements to enemies that the player might need to find different ways of dealing with them. Imagine how different it is to fight against a rinosnail if it has an anti range barrier or a dolem if it has a full shield instead of HP… Join the challenge and discover the new Veteran Colosseum!
· Added to the Colosseum all enemies from the VETERAN contracts. Every challenge you’ve faced on the VETERAN contracts can spawn at a wave of the Colosseum !
· Modified the system of the Colosseum
- More basic enemies added to the spawn pool from all the VETERAN contracts.
- More Elite enemies added to the spawn pool from all the VETERAN contracts.
- Elite enemies and bosses can spawn with random enhancements to add versatility to enemies. Adding another layer of complexity to the fight
- Basic enemies can also spawn with random enhancements in certain waves to maximize the potential of some enemies to create new dynamics and experiences at the Colosseum.
- Enemies spawns are random.
- Each wave you pass, it gets harder in terms of vector and enhancements of enemies.
· Fixed a memory leak problem when entering a contract doubling the memory needed for the game each game you play. This also affected the temperature of your hardware.
· Fixed a bug with the controller that removed the help hoovers if the player opens them with “L3” too fast.
· Fixed a bug with reward screen, if the player gets more than 10 units of a reward the number shown was 0.
Download free Killsquad patch 0.20.11.2 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.