Killsquad update 0.20.11.2 (Oct 6, 2021) released on PC (Steam). According to the official Killsquad patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to achievements, crashes, lag, and more.
Previously, a big update added a long list of quality of life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing several issues. Killsquad patch 2 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Killsquad Patch Notes (Oct 6, 2021)
· Fixed a major bug where the achievements “WASTELAND 7A ARCHIVIST” and “SKUA ARCHIVIST” were granted at the beginning of a new save game.
· Fixed a major bug where the enemies did not attack the vehicles of the contracts that needed to protect some payload.
· Fixed a major bug where some enemies and the minion charged with “S.K.Y.F.E.D” could be stuck under the floor or at some walls, preventing the player from finishing the boss fight at “OVERPROTECTION”.
· Fixed a major bug with the Steel series RGB controller, leaving the lightning by default.
· Fixed a major bug at “POPULAR REQUEST” where the seeds remained after the boss death.
· Fixed a bug where the warning icon of the vehicles stayed activated when the player dies.
· Fixed a bug where the weapon from Cass is moved away from her when the player is trapped inside a trap from the “HUNTED HUNTER” contract.
· Fixed a bug where the “UPGRADE” buttons in Japanese were too small.
· Fixed a bug where the “PRESS TO ESCAPE” widget was shown on top of each trap without being trapped.
· Fixed more holes at “WASTELAND 7A”
Download free Killsquad patch 0.20.11.2 on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.