Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.26 patch notes, the new update has added a new holiday content, adjustments, and fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with Halloween Horrors Monster Masquerade event as well as various balancing and other changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 1.26 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.26 Patch Notes for PS4
New Additions and Highlights
- Santa’s Workshop (Weekly, Survival, and Endless compatible)
- Ally with Santa to take back his workshop from Krampus’ evil clutches
- Survival experience with mandatory objectives
- Shopping Spree (Weekly, Survival, and Endless compatible)
- Experience the shopping spree rush of slaying Zeds in this mangled mall
- 4 New Weapons
- Battle Axe for the Berserker
- Unlocked by completing all Christmas seasonal objectives
- Shareable weapon content ( weapon is available to all players on a dedicated server if one player owns it )
- Fire Axe for the Berserker
- Tommy Gun for the SWAT and Commando
- M32 Grenade Launcher for Demolitionist
- Time-Limited Christmas Objectives, Tickets, and Cosmetics
- Christmas seasonal objectives to earn the Battle Axe and a unique weapon skin for it
- Christmas Event Tickets
- Christmas Cosmetics
- New Paid DLC Character
- Badass Santa, fully voiced by Gary Busey
- New Steam Achievements for Santa’s Workshop and Shopping Spree and their Collectibles
- Prestige System
- Prestige Rank 3 is now available
- Added No Duplicates system
- From this patch onward, the system records items granted from a crate, usb, or ticket. While the same rarity drop percentages apply, it will be guaranteed to grant one of each cosmetic (ware-variants included) until you have the full item set. Once you have obtained all the items from a crate, usb, or ticket, it will clear the records of that item set and begin recording anew.
- This system does not factor in currently owned items obtained before the Christmas update.
- This system does not intentionally function for the Dosh Vault crates and materials.
- Killing Floor 2 1.26 for PS4 added Cyber Samurai Crate
- Added Neon Skin Pack MK IV USB
- Added crate and key bundles
- Dosh Vault
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 for PS4 added more Tier 3 weapon skins
- Increased Vault Dosh capacity to 600 million
- MKb.42 (H) Carbine Rifle is now available to all players
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 added new daily objectives for the Fire Axe, Tommy Gun, M32 Grenade Launcher, Santa’s Workshop, and Shopping Spree.
- Added E.D.A.R. Christmas model.
- Added new armor model for Rioter Christmas model.
- Added Badass Santa voice audio as the Trader voice for Santa’s Workshop Survival.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 added new Twisted Christmas video slides to the Main Menu.
- Sound improvements to the Tommy Gun, Fire Axe, Battle Axe, and M32 Grenade Launcher.
- Battle Axe
- Heavy attack speed reduced by 10%
- Fire Axe
- Heavy attacks now have a chance to stun
- Tommy Gun ( cross perk with Commando )
- Bullet spread increased by 195%
- Recoil reduced by 13%
- Upward recoil reduced by an additional 15%
- Fire rate increased by 20% (600 RPM to 720 RPM)
Bug Fixes in Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 for PS4
Top Community Issues
- Fixed an issue where the player’s 9mm Pistol would disappear from the inventory when not having enough weight to pick up a second 9mm Pistol.
- Fixed an issue where the M32 Grenade Launcher grenade ammo floated during one of the weapon check animations.
- Fixed an issue where Perk passives that applied an increase to ammunition were not applying.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 for PS4 fixed an issue where the Pulverizer was not using the intended values for its explosion damage and explosion radius.
- Fixed an issue where the Spitfire was not using tactical reloads with the Sharpshooter Perk.
- Fixed an issue with the Loco Mask | Dancer | Precious not appearing in the Gear menu.
- Fixed an issue where the 2018 Tier 3 Previous Vosh Vault Skins were using incorrect textures in-game.
- Fixed an issue where Create a Match settings were influencing Find a Match settings.
- Fixed an issue with the Siren scream causing unexpected behaviors.
- Fixed an issue where DieSector difficulty achievements were only granted when dying after wave 25
- Fixed an issue where the DieSector Suicidal Endless Achievement was not unlocking.
- Shopping Spree
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 fixed an issue where crawlers were getting stuck at their spawns.
- Fixed an issue where Zeds were unable to cross over a couch and enter the playspace.
- Monster Ball
- Fixed an issue in Monster Ball where dying or leaving the map while on Han’s dance floor was causing music to mute on the next played map.
- Fixed an issue where the Death Pit in Monster Ball stayed open after Endless boss waves.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 fixed an issue where crashes would happen mid-game.
- Fixed an issue where the M99 AMR had broken 3rd person reload animations.
- Fixed an issue where the SPX 464 Centerfire and Winchester 1894 were doing significantly less damage during Zedtime in an online match when the Ranger Perk skill was selected.
- Fixed an issue with Molotovs causing team damage.
- Killing Floor 2 1.26 fixed an issue where dropped dual pistols could be sold for a higher price than originally intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Kill Boss Daily was only awarded to a single player for a Patriarch kill.
- Fixed an issue where explosive projectiles could be stopped by Zed collision without any detriment to the Zed.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 addressed a bug with Molotov fire effects remaining for too long.
- Fixed an issue with the Freezethrower’s 3rd person hand animation.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly objective icons overlapped the text of the weekly description.
- Fixed an issue where Objective counters were not updating while in-game.
- Fixed an issue where the Horzine Supply Crate | Series Loco was not tradable or marketable.
- Killing Floor 2 1.26 addressed a bug an issue in the Inventory Tab where selecting any category in the Weapon Type drop down besides “ANY” caused the items in the Inventory to become hidden.
- Fixed an issue where the Seeker Six’s description text was cutting off at the end.
- Fixed an issue where the Rarity filter was applying to the “Items” section of the Inventory Tab.
- Fixed an issue where Rack ‘Em Up was placed too low on the screen and was too large.
- Fixed an issue where the Abomination’s Gorge attack can cause players to take damage from any location.
- Santa’s Workshop
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 addressed a bug an issue where the sleigh cart was unable to be welded during the 2nd and 3rd Escort missions.
- Fixed an issue where untextured presents appeared near the sleigh cart.
- Fixed an issue where lag spikes occurred during the 1st Escort objective.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 addressed a bug an issue where code script text appeared whenever the sleigh cart exited a gate.
- Shopping Spree
- Fixed an issue where the splattermap was enabled on water meshes.
- Fixed an issue where a dosh necklace on top of the elevators was undestroyable.
- Fixed an issue where when the player is defeated on an Endless game of Santa’s Workshop, Santa’s defeat voice lines are played instead of the Patriarch.
- Fixed an issue where the Santa Trader VO lines for the 10 second reminder of trader time were too long.
- Fixed an issue with Santa’s VO not fading as you traveled farther from him
- MKb.42 (H) Carbine Rifle
- Fixed an issue where footstep audio was missing when holding the MKb.42(H) Carbine Rifle.
- Fixed an issue with the Doomstick where players could hear it at full volume from anywhere in the map.
- DJ Skully
- Fixed an issue where DJ Skully’s goggles were clipping through Halloween Masks.
- Fixed an issue with DJ Skully having a floating backpack with the Steampunk outfit equipped.
- Ana Larive
- Fixed an issue with the position of the Undead Mask on Ana Larive.
- Fixed an issue with Ana Larive’s mohawk clipping through the Lord Mask.
- Mr. Foster
- Fixed an issue with the Warrior Mask clipping Mr. Foster’s gas mask.
- Classic Masterson
- Fixed an issue with the Halloween Witch Hat clipping through Classic Masterson’s head
- Oisten Jagerhorn
- Fixed an issue with the Halloween Witch Hat clipping through Oisten Jagerhorn’s head.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 addressed a bugwith the Doctor Mask clipping through Oisten Jagerhorn’s head.
- Fixed an issue with the Incognito Mask clipping through Oisten Jagerhorn’s head.
- Donovan Neal
- Fixed an issue with the Warrior Mask clipping through Donovan Neal’s face.
- Fixed an issue with the Incognito Mask clipping through Donovan Neal’s head.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 addressed a bug with multiple guns partially missing weapon skins in 3rd person.
- Fixed an issue with the positioning of the Halloween Cyclops Eyes on many characters.
- Fixed an issue where the Main Menu cinematic would freeze after returning from a game session.
- Killing Floor 2 1.26 addressed a bug where interrupting an Emote animation by equipping a cosmetic breaks all Emote animations.
- Fixed an issue where all STS Supported Languages were not supporting features from after game launch.
- Fixed an issue where debug text displayed for the Battle Axe on the shared content window.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.26 addressed a bug where the Tommy Gun was missing a localized description in the Trader Menu.
- Fixed an issue in Spanish where Santa would play English lines while swinging a melee weapon.
Killing Floor 2 update 1.26 for PS4 is now available for download.