Killing Floor 2 update 1.25 for PS4 is now available for players. According to the official Killing Floor 2 1.25 patch notes, the new update has added fixes for crashing and stuttering/lag issues. In addition, Killing Floor 2 version 1.25 also includes performance and stability improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with te has added Halloween Horrors Monster Masquerade event as well as various balancing and other changes. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Killing Floor 2 1.25 is expected to fix all these issues. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 Update 1.25 Patch Notes for PS4
- Fixed various visual issues with the Neon MKIII weapon skins
- Fixed an issue where the Dosh Vault could be read incorrectly and set to 0 for some users
- For users already impacted, this build will try and recover an older data point (the stat prior to the release of the 1.24 update) if it can, but this may not work for all players
- If this does not happen for you, please file a ticket on support.killingfloor2.com so that we can make a correction on your account so you can continue earning dosh vault crates moving ahead
- The update will provide 25 million dosh vault dosh to player affected by the stats lost in update 1.24
- Fixed the loading screen issues.
- Added fixes for crashing issues.
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.25 added stuttering and lag fixes.
- Added stability and performance issues.
- Added various minor bug fixes.
Killing Floor 2 update 1.25 for PS4 is now available for download.