Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.04 (1.003.000) on PS4, PS5, and PC(Steam) is now available for players. According to the JWE 2 update 1.04 patch notes, the latest update addresses the 2001A Velociraptor quills and added a bunch of new changes.
Unfortunately, since the launch, players are facing various bugs with the game. Today’s Jurassic World Evolution 2 version 1.04 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
What is new in JWE 2 update 1.04 (1.2.2) patch notes? – January 11, 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused audio to be muted inside the Jurassic Park Era Aviary
- Renamed the Pteranodon 1997 skin to “Pteranodon 2001”.
- The Pteranodon 2001 skin is now unlocked by playing Isla Sorna: Site B Chaos Theory, instead of Jurassic Park: San Diego Chaos Theory
- Added quills back to the 2001A Velociraptor skin
- Fixed an issue that caused 2001 Velociraptors to be missing teeth
- Fixed an instance of dinosaurs becoming stuck
- Fixed an issue that sometimes allowed flying reptiles to phase through aviaries
- Balanced target appeal, target income and target visitors
- Target income now changes when the difficulty is changed
- (consoles only) Fixed HDR brightness screen setup on consoles
- Various stability fixes
- Added fixes for various crashes.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Addressed shuttering and lag issues on console and PC.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Download free Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.04 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.