Jurassic World Evolution 2 update 1.1.5 (November 15, 2021) on PC(Steam) is now available for players. According to the JWE 2 update 1.1.5 patch notes, the latest update addressed various GPU-related issues on PC.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the launch, players are experiencing issues with the game. Today’s JWE update 1.1.5 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details here.
JWE 2 update 1.1.5 patch notes – November 15, 2021
- Fixed issue where the game was only supporting DX12 Feature Level 12_0 – it now supports DX12 Feature Level 11_0 and 11_1 as well
- Lowered minimum GPU memory restrictions to widen the range of specifications able to run the game – Note: The minimum required PC specifications per se have not changed; this means that when attempting to play on lower specification systems the game might not run as intended.
- Updated how the game selects which GPU to use, making the game more robust in selecting the appropriate card
- More information added to GPU error messages on startup; it now lists which GPU it is trying to run the game on
- Fixed issue where the game ‘flickers’
- Fixed a minor DLSS memory leak
- Crash fixes
Download free Jurassic World Evolution patch 1.1.5 for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox One.