Jump Force update 1.13 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Jump Force update 1.13 patch notes, the latest update adds rematch option, new stage “End of the Valley” and more. Apart from this, the new Jump Force 1.13 also improved operational stability and made some battle adjustment.
Previously, a big update was released with the new characters Kane and Galena as well as new sword fighting style “Type D” and a new online event “Raid Boss Battle”. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force 1.13 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force update 1.13 Patch Notes
- Added New stage “End of the Valley”.
- Added a function to apply for rematches to opponents in online battles
- Add missions that can be ordered at the mission counter
- Improved operational stability
- Add skills that can be purchased at the shop counter
- Battle adjustment
- Performance and stability performance with Jump Force 1.13.
- Other under the hood changes.
Jump Force update 1.13 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.