Jump Force update 1.11 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Jump Force 1.11 patch notes, the new update adds new character Kane and Galena as well as new sword fighting style “Type D” and a new online event “Raid Boss Battle”. Apart from this, the new Jump Force version 1.11 includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force 1.11 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Added playable character “Kane”
- Added playable character “Galena”
- Jump Force version 1.11 added sword fighting style “Type D”
- Added Online Event “Raid Boss Battle”
- Added Clan Boost (Raid Attack Boost / Raid Physical Resistance Boost)
- Added purchasable event tickets at Shop Counter
- Added purchasable costumes at Shop Counter
Jump Force update 1.11 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.