Jump Force update 1.09 for PS4 and Xbox One released. According to the official Jump Force 1.09 patch notes, the new update comes various fixes for crashing, stuttering, game client, and UI bugs. Apart from this, the new Jump Force version 1.09 includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, an update was released with improved story event renditions, battle part adjustments and much more. Unfortunately, since this update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Jump Force patch 1.09 is expected to fix all these issues.
Jump Force Update 1.09 Patch Notes
- Addition of link mission (only for online lobby)
- Add link boost (only for online lobby)
- Add missions that can be ordered by mission counter
- Adjustment of battle part
- Improved operation stability
- Fixed crashing issues with Jump Force patch 1.09.
- Jump Force version 1.09 added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Jump Force 1.09.
[What is a link mission? ]
- Link mission is a permanent event that fights a lot of Venoms with other players.
- When mission occurs, link mission occurrence notification is displayed to the randomly selected player.
- Navigator appears in the lobby of the targeted player, and you can participate in link mission from the navigator.
- If the enemy’s strength (number of players) is set to 0 within the time limit of the link mission, the mission will be completed and you can earn rewards.
- Participating players are targeted at players with avatar level of 20 or more.
- If you end the game while participating in the link mission, you will not be able to participate in the link mission.
[What is Link Boost? ]
- Link boost is a permanent event that gives players various support effects for a certain period of time.
- When it occurs, a link boost occurrence notification is displayed to the randomly selected player.
- Navigator appears in the lobby of the targeted player, and by getting closer to the navigator, you can get the support effect of link boost.
- If the game ends during the support effect, the support effect will disappear.
Jump Force update 1.09 is now available for download on PS4 and Xbox One.