Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 2.00 notes released for PS4 PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X players. According to the official Immortals Fenyx Rising update 2.00 patch notes, the latest update added various gameplay changes and optimizations. Apart from this, Immortals Fenyx Rising version 2.00 also includes general stability fixes and enhancements.
Previously, a big update added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing some issues with the game. Today’s Immortals Fenyx Rising version 2.00 has addressed a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising patch 2.00 notes
- [PC] Added Ultra Quality Setting support
- Stability improvements.
- Performance improvements on all platforms
- Addressed an issue that prevented progress past the tutorial in certain languages.
- [Playstation / Xbox] Addressed an issue forcing a relaunch of the game when playing during installation
- Addressed an issue where Aphrodite would not transform into her godly form
- Addressed a freeze when performing a fast travel action during the Far Sight tutorial
- Dungeons live activities are no longer affected by game difficulty
- Deleted photos in the Photomode will not reappear after reloading the game
- Statistics in Ubisoft Connect for the Quest Completed and Myth Challenges will not go beyond 100%
- Resolved an issues where locked chest would not unlock after defeating the enemies
- Resolved issues preventing the completion of Athena’s Vault
- Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Wing Nut” trophy and achievement
- Improved weapon feedback with many world elements
- Addressed various issues with achievements when playing on New Game Plus mode
- [PC] Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Toot or Boot”, “Shard Miner, “Tippy top” and “C-C-C-Combo” achievements
- [PC] Addressed an issue with unlocking the “Shard Miner” trophy
- [PC] Addressed an issue with the unlocking the “Tippy top” trophy
- Addressed an issue with enemy automatons having unlimited lasers
- Resolved an issue where Fenyx falls through the world when summoning her mount
- [Stadia] An option to toggle Performance Mode or Quality Mode has been added
- Upgrade items are now available at Hermes’s shop
- HUD feedback is improved for Race activities
- Player icon visibility has been improved on the map
- Addressed an issue with the Constellation Challenge Orb in Eros’s Palace being stuck
- [PC] Added Ultra Quality Setting support for several sub settings related to Shadows, Environment and Effects
- [PS5 / Xbox Serie X] Increased particle trails resolution
- [PC] When playing with Mouse and Keyboard, you can now also dodge by double pressing a direction button
- [PC] Addressed the missing audio on Windows 7 and 8
- [PS5] Improved haptic feedback on DualSense controller
- Fixed Immortals Fenyx Rising crashing issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Various gameplay enhancements added.
- Various UI improvements.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Addressed audio-related issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Immortals Fenyx Rising update 1.06 for PlayStations 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X.