Immortals Fenyx Rising update 2.000.000 patch notes released for PS5 and Xbox Series X players. According to the official Immortals Fenyx Rising 2.000 patch notes, the latest update addressed Hermes’s Heroic Tasks Board Live Tasks refresh related issues. Besides, Immortals Fenyx Rising version 2.000.000 also includes title stability and performance improvements on all platforms.
Previously, a big update added varous quality of life fixes and changes to the game. Unfortunately, since the release, players are facing some issues with the game.
Today’s Immortals Fenyx Rising version 2.000.000 has addressed a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Immortals Fenyx Rising 2.000 Patch Notes
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now work when using the mouse and Keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action.
- Fixed an issue with Hermes’s Heroic Tasks Board Live Tasks refresh
- Fixed an issue with Hermes’s Heroic Tasks Board Live Tasks refresh.
- Fixed a bug related to the the “Wing Nut” trophy and achievement
- Improved weapon feedback with many world elements.
- Fixed issues related to achievements when playing on New Game Plus mode.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
Download free Immortals Fenyx Rising update 2.000.000 for PS5 and Xbox Series X.