Hunt Showdown update 1.22 patch notes released is now for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.22 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks and fixes. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown version 1.22 also includes various bug fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new trials mode, new Legendaries, and more. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
What is new in Hunt Showdown 1.22?
- Fixed an issue where Concertina Trip Mines would not break Hive barrels.
- Fixed an issue where Concertina wires would not block most bullets, and instead would allow all bullets to penetrate.
- Fixed an issue where shooting the bell in Lawson Delta would not make a sound.
- Fixed an issue where destroyed lanterns above cages would respawn when you re-enter the area.
- Fixed an issue where animals (such as the dying horse and ravens) would not be damaged by explosions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting the lantern above the caged dogs will not kill all of them immediately.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.