Hunt Showdown update 1.20 (126.96.36.199) is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Hunt Showdown 1.20 patch notes, the latest hotfix added various bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown version 1.20 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released with crossplay, new AI variations, new Time of Day: Sunset, new equipment and more. The long-awaited Crossplay function between Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is now available for players.
Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.20 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Hunt Showdown update 1.20? (188.8.131.52)
- FMJ rounds no longer have a base damage reduction over regular ammo. They will still have a slower muzzle velocity.
- FMJ rounds will now retain more of its damage after the first few wall penetrations.
- All FMJ rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
- Spitzer ammo will retain slightly more damage after the first few wall penetrations. It will still have less base damage than regular ammo.
- All spitzer rounds will now penetrate through up to two layers of thin metal sheets.
We wanted to make sure that ammo types that have a strong focus on wall penetration to actually make a significant impact in these scenarios, but we felt that FMJ was not performing as well as expected, therefore, we have made some minor changes to the amount of damage that is lost when penetrating multiple surfaces.
- Updated some ammunition stats in the store page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Spider and Assassin to become stuck or die in unreachable positions.
- Fixed an issue where the charge animation for the Winfield Centennial would play faster than intended. The animation will now be in line with the rate of fire.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some weapon stats showing the incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the incorrect amount of XP being granted for kills. The XP will now be calculated correctly.
- Fixed a server performance issue that could occur from igniting several oil pools simultaneously.
- Fixed a potential crash that could occur due to crossbow bolts being stuck in barricaded doors.
- Fixed several minor localization issues.
- Fixed an issue where extra info on the death screen could overlap with other UI elements.
- Fixed an issue that result in the ELO arrows being hidden incorrectly.
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.20 on PS4 and Xbox One.