Hunt Showdown update 1.21 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official Hunt Showdown patch notes, the latest hotfix brings bug fixes and more. Apart from this, Hunt Showdown version 1.21 also includes stability fixes.
Previously, a major update was released which added new trials mode, new Legendaries, and more. Unfortunately, many players are experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Hunt Showdown version 1.21 update is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Read full details here.
What is new in Hunt Showdown update 1.21?
We have implemented some new features which we hope will help with the backend issues that have been impacting Hunt over the last few weeks (unplanned server down time issues). We will continue to monitor the situation and will apply further updates/fixes if required.
- Reduced the impact damage of the Hand Crossbow poison bolt from 127 to 107. This will mean it is far less likely for players to die too quickly and will give them a chance to escape the poison cloud.
- Fixed an issue where single-shot weapons were displaying the incorrect amount of ammo for the second ammo slot.
- Fixed an issue where FMJ ammo for some weapons would incorrectly display a change in effective range.
- Fixed an issue where the headshot sound would play unintentionally when a player has been hit by an explosion.
- Fixed an issue where spare ammo was duplicating itself in some cases when carrying two of the same ammo types.
- Loaded ammo (bullet in the chamber) will now be returned to the ammo pool correctly when the weapon is inactive (I.e., dropped on the ground).
- Fixed several potential crashes that could occur for players.
- Fixed a rare issue that could result in Scrapbeak not being one of the available Boss targets. (Scrapbeak is supposed to be in all missions so we have corrected this issue).
- Fixed an issue where players that took too long to load into a match might not earn event points as intended.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the mission summary not automatically displaying after reconnecting to the backend (rare occurrences).
Download free Hunt Showdown update 1.21 on PS4 and Xbox One.