Humankind update 220.127.116.1140 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Humankind patch notes, the latest update nerfed the AI so that envoys are attacked less often.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Humankind patch will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Humankind Patch 18.104.22.16840 Notes – February 2, 2023
CHANGES AND ADDITIONS
- Nerfed the AI so that envoys are attacked less often.
- Fixed pink images in the “additional content” section.
- Fixed an issue where text was misplaced in the empire screen and the culture selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where players were asked to reconnect to Amplifiers at each launch.
- Fixed an issue where entering a number in the textfield of the “give money/influence” option could result in confusing behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the Ancient Era popup would not always not appear when switching cultures.
- Fixed a rare occurence of a turn pending appearing randomly.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect tooltips were displayed in the options menu.
- Fixed an issue where Fame values were incorrectly formatted in some notifications.
- Fixed an issue where debug text was present inside the Pollution display.
- Fixed potential instabilities around the diplomatic screen and osmosis events.